Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Cocktail Singer,Musical Show (Kolkata)

Cocktail Singer,Musical Show,Newest Singers,Performer,Kolkata

Are you thinking of organising a musical show? I am Bappadeep, I am a cocktail singer. I perform different kinds of songs on stage. My range extends from songs of Kishore Kumar, Md. Raffi, Mukesh, Manna Dey etc to the songs of  newest singers like Sonu Nigam, Shaan, Kumar Shanu, Abhijit, KK, Jit Ganguly etc. I also sing songs from new, old Hindi and Bengali films.
Visit my blog at http://sphereofmelody.blogspot.com or contact me at 9674545915.You can also mail me at bappadeep.music@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

Use kebhari.com to post free classified advertisement like olx and quikr.


To get more information visit once www.kebhari.com.

Post a Comment